I want to easily check LED continuity and polarity.
Do you have any of these issues?
- Checking the continuity of LEDs after mounting
- I bring a tester to check continuity, but it's not easy.
- I can't tell the polarity of the LEDs because they are all in pieces.
- I want to check the polarity of a bullet-type LED whose leads have been cut off.
- I want to check the polarity of an LED inserted in a breadboard.
LED Light Checker" is the answer!
- By pinching the object with tweezers, you can easily check the continuity and polarity of LEDs.
- Mounted LEDs can also be inspected by simply pinching them.
- You can also check the polarity of chip LEDs that have been broken into pieces by simply pinching them together.
- Even lead-cut bullet-type LEDs can be checked.
- LEDs inserted into a breadboard can also be checked by inserting the tip of the LED Light Checker.
- The LED light checker is battery operated (CR1632 x 2 pcs.) and can be used for a long time, so it can be used on a production line.
- The operating voltage is 6 VDC, the current flowing through the LED is approximately 1 mA, and the LEDs that can be checked have a forward voltage (VF) of 4.0 V or less.
- Even if the tip is short-circuited, it can be used safely by the protection circuit (current flow is limited at a maximum of approximately 1 mA).
- The + side of the tip is marked with silk for easy identification of LED polarity.
- Reverse connection may cause failure depending on the LED specifications, so please check the LED specifications.
- Batteries are not included. Please purchase separately.
How to use the LED Lighting Checker LC-LED1
Check continuity and polarity of bullet-type LEDs
When you cut LED leads before marking them and are unsure of their polarity, you can use the "LED Lighting Checker" to check polarity and continuity by simply inserting it between the LEDs.
The + side of the tip is marked with silk, making it easy to determine the polarity of the LED.
Checking LEDs inserted into a breadboard
LEDs inserted into a breadboard can be checked for polarity and continuity by inserting the LED checker without removing the LEDs from the breadboard.
- When using the LED checker on a breadboard, insert the tip contact vertically.
Polarity check of chip LEDs
Chip LEDs that have fallen apart or spilled from the reel can be easily checked for polarity by simply picking them up.