Product structure and usage of cooling sheets for smartphones
Table of Contents
Product Structure and Heat Dissipation Principle
In this case, a heat dissipation effect of 2.3°C is observed.
Method of use
- Peel off the release paper (white part).
- Stick it on the part of the phone that gets hot.
A cooling (heat dissipation) effect of approximately 2°C can be expected. (*Depends on the environment in which it is used.
- Even if this product is applied, the cooling effect cannot be expected if a cover or the like is attached over it.
- This product is intended for indoor use.
- When storing the product, keep it in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight and ultraviolet (UV) rays.