SDS(Safety Data Sheet) andTDS(technical data sheets), andRoHS Warranty、DrawingsVarious documents, such as the following, can be created by creating an accountAll downloads are free of charge.and other materials can be downloaded free of charge by creating an account.
Procedure for downloading materials
1. Select the required documents from the list of related documents at the bottom of each product page and click "Add to Cart".
2. Click "Proceed to Checkout" on the cart screen.
*You will need to log in to your account (or create an account if you do not have one) to confirm your order.
3. On the payment page, enter "billing address" and other necessary information, then click "Proceed to Payment.
*Please note that the system requires you to fill in each item. Please note that the document itself can be downloaded free of charge.
4. Click "Order Complete," and when the process is complete, a "Download Now" button will appear, from which you can download the materials.
You will see a "Download Now" button, from which you will be able to download the documents. (In the normal browser settings, the documents are saved in the download folder.)
5. After placing your order, you will receive an e-mail that says "Materials are ready for download. You can also download the documents from there.