Heat sinks are being used, but we want to improve heat dissipation.
Do you have any of these issues?
- The temperature does not drop as much as expected when a heat sink is attached to electronic components.
Importance of heat dissipation
As electrical and electronic devices become smaller, lighter, and more powerful, thermal management of electronic components is becoming increasingly important.
Use without heat dissipation measures can lead to overheating and thermal runaway, which can cause equipment malfunctions and failures.
Sanhayato's "Heat Dissipation Products" are the solution!
However, even if electronic components (heat-generating components) and heat sinks (heat-dissipating components) are bonded together, there is an air layer because of the unevenness and gaps between the bonded surfaces (flat surfaces) in the microscopic world. This air layer prevents sufficient heat dissipation.
By inserting Sanhayato's heat dissipation countermeasure product between the heat-generating component and the heat-dissipating component, the air layer can be filled and the heat dissipation effect can be improved.
Sanhayato offers a wide range of products to suit your application and performance.
List of Heat Dissipation Products by Application
|Liquid and grease products||Grease type
|Sheet products||Adhesive type||
In addition to improving heat dissipation, heat dissipating components (e.g., heat sinks) need to be secured.
For use on heat-generating parts with uneven surfaces or bumps
To be used in areas where reworkability is required
Products using thermal radiation (thermal diffusion)
The products introduced above utilize thermal conductivity, but there are also products that utilize thermal radiation (thermal diffusion).
These are the heat sinks that can be affixed (HF-C1225) and the heat sinks that can be coated (LR series).
Features of the HF-C1225 heat sink
- Heat dissipation measures can be taken without using a heat sink by simply applying the heat sink.
- The sheet form allows for heat dissipation measures in a small space and weight reduction.
Features of Paintable Heat Sinks (LR Series)
- Heat radiation can be improved by simply applying it to heat sinks and other heat-dissipating components.
- When applied to chassis, it can reduce the temperature rise inside the chassis of equipment, etc.