High Thermal Conductivity Adhesive Sheet (HF-STRA4)
Can attach ICs and boards directly to heat sinks!
Although ICs and circuit boards used to be screwed between insulating plates to attach them to a heat sink, this product reduces the number of parts such as insulating plates and screws, and eliminates the need for machining screw holes. Double-sided adhesive sheet with excellent thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance. It has high adhesive strength and excellent strength and reliability. A4 size allows it to be used for large heat sinks, and for small parts, it can be processed into any desired shape using scissors.
- Model No.
- RoHS Directive (10 substances)
- Main unit size
- 200 x 300 x 0.125 mm (not including release agent)
- 1 sheet
- Product size (including packaging, approx.)
- 230 x 340 x 1 mm
- Weight (including packaging, approx.)
- JAN code
- Country of origin
- This product is intended for indoor use. When using this product in a high temperature or humid environment, please verify the product thoroughly. The product may peel off easily on uneven surfaces or when distortion is large. When storing the product, keep it in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight and ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Thermal conductivity
- Dielectric breakdown strength
- Thermal resistance
- 1.8cm2・K/W 180°
- Flame retardant
- Pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive
- Peel-off adhesive strength
- 14.1N/20mm (aluminum plate: A1050)