I want to protect the board from salt damage and moisture.
Haya Coat" protects circuits from moisture, toxic gases, salt damage, and other problems.
HAYAKOAT is a conformal coating for circuit boards with excellent moisture resistance and insulation properties that protects circuits from moisture, toxic gases, salt damage, and other problems.
- Prevent problems caused by moisture, condensation, and salt damage on circuit boards inside outdoor equipment.
- Prevention of corrosion of printed circuit boards in corrosive gas atmospheres at hot spring resorts.
- Moisture-proofing and insulation measures for problems such as ion migration.
- Prevention of degradation of substrate insulation due to moisture absorption.
Features of HAYAKOAT
- Gas barrier property
- The formed film protects substrates from moisture and corrosive gases.
- Insulating properties
- Forms an insulating film on narrow patterns on printed circuit boards to improve reliability.
- Adheres well to soldered surfaces, metals, resins, porcelain, etc.
- Since it has low odor and is not subject to the Ordinance on Prevention of Organic Solvent Poisoning, there is no need to "install exhaust equipment," "measure the working environment," "wear gas masks," or "have workers undergo special medical examinations," making work relatively simple.
- Resin Effectiveness
- Low resin affectivity, and does not affect most of the parts.
Can be used for resins (ABS, PVC, PET, etc.).
Evaluation of sulfurization resistance
HayacoatThe Mark2 uncoated one was discolored by corrosion due to sulfurization, while the Mark2 coated one was discolored by corrosion due to sulfurization.
HayacoatThe Mark2 coated surface is clean as you can see, and the effect of the coating is obvious.
Example of HAYACOAT application
HAYAKOAT has been used for mass production in the following fields
- Control boards for FA robots
- Control boards for in-vehicle use
- Traffic systems (traffic signals, ticketing machines, etc.)
- Vending machines
- Mobile bases
- Outdoor Sound Equipment
- Air conditioner outdoor units
- Monitoring and communication equipment (for spa resort)
- Countermeasure against condensation during forced cooling (CPU overclocking)
Haya Coat Lineup
Two types of curing types to suit your work. Colored type is also available in our lineup.
Room temperature curing type
This type cures at room temperature. When repairing, soldering can be done without removing the film. Partial removal is also possible using a remover.
In addition to clear, fluorescent, yellow, green, red, and black colors are also available.
|Undiluted type||Hayacoat Mark 2 EF||Total 6 colors|
|Hayacoat Mark 2 EF (medium-drying type)||Total 6 colors|
|Aerosol (spray) type||Hayacoat Mark 2||Total 4 colors (clear, fluorescent, yellow, green)|
UV Curable Type
Cures in a few seconds to a few dozen seconds when exposed to UV light, greatly reducing work time.
Since it is solvent-free, it has excellent environmental friendliness and can be used as a VOC countermeasure.
High viscosity allows pinpoint coating.
In addition to clear, fluorescent colors are also available for easy confirmation of the coating condition.
|Undiluted type||Hayacoat UV||Total 1 color (clear)|