Solderwick (wire width 5.6mm/80-6-5) (SW#6)
Wire for easy solder pick-up (wire width 5.6mm)
Since the copper stranded wire is soaked in pure white flux, there is almost no residue and no need for cleaning or other post-processing. The wire has good thermal conductivity and can be absorbed at low temperatures, so it will not damage printed circuit boards. Use it to reduce heat stress on PCBs and other components when replacing parts. The wire width is 5.6 mm, making it suitable for removing solder from large connectors and terminals. There are 6 variations with different wire widths.See variations with different wire widths.
- Model No.
- RoHS Directive (10 substances)
- 1 roll
- Product size (including packaging, approx.)
- 47mm dia. x 11mm
- Weight (including packaging, approx.)
- JAN code
- Country of origin
- Package letter color: Orange
- Wire Width
★Products are sold one at a time. Please refer to the following if you are interested in a case-by-case basis.
- Number of cases (boxes)
- 100 pieces in a small box (25 rolls of consolidated bags x 4 bags)
- Small box size (approx.)
- 98 x 98 x 250 mm
- Small box weight (approx.)