*Micro SD card socket module (MM-TXS02)
Equipped with dual power supply 8bit bidirectional IC TI's TXS0108E
Module with micro SD card socket, level conversion IC, and power supply IC (3.3V). 5V logic voltage enables use of SD card, SPI mode and MMC mode are supported (SD mode can be used by jumper setting).
No replacement or successor products are available after the end of sales.
- Model No.
- RoHS directive (10 substances)
- Main unit size
- Substrate: 26.0 x 40.0 mm
- 1 piece
- Product size (including packaging, approx.)
- 75 x 120 x 5mm
- Weight (including packaging, approx.)
- JAN code
- Country of origin
- Documentation is not included in this product. Please download the instruction manual for this series. General knowledge and skills in electronic circuits are required to use this product. We do not provide individual technical support for the use of this product, other than the information published on the Web, etc. The contents and specifications of this product are subject to change without notice for improvement.
- Power supply voltage
- 4.4 to 5.5V
- On-chip IC
- TI's dual-supply 8-bit bidirectional IC TXS0108E
★Products are sold one at a time. Please refer to the following for case units.
- Quantity per case (box)
- 10 pieces in a small box
- Box size (approx.)
- 80 x 120 x 20 mm
- Small box weight (approx.)