Multifunctional USB conversion module (MM-FT232HC)
Equipped with FTDI's FT232HL
Logic level 5V ⇔ 3.3V switching pad; USB interface (USB 2.0) can be converted to UART (RS232), I2C, SPI, JTAG, parallel interface, etc. USB Type-C connector connection; USB power overcurrent protection fuse; USB power supply overcurrent protection fuse USB Type-C connector connection with USB power overcurrent protection fuse.
- Model No.
- RoHS directive (10 substances)
- Main unit size
- 26.7 x 48.3mm
- Number of pieces
- 1 piece
- Product size (including packaging, approx.)
- 75 x 120 x 7mm
- Weight (including packaging, approx.)
- JAN code
- Country of origin
- Documentation is not included in this product. Please download the instruction manual for this series. General knowledge and skills in electronic circuits are required to use this product. We do not provide individual technical support for the use of this product, other than the information published on the Web, etc. The contents and specifications of this product are subject to change without notice for improvement.
- Output Current
- 500mA/5V (USB power supply), 50mA/3.3V
- Power supply voltage
- DC 5V (USB power supply)
- On-board IC
- FT232HL (manufactured by FTDI)
- Connector name
- USB Type-C (receptacle, female)
★Products are sold one at a time. Please refer to the following for case-by-case consideration.
- Quantity per case (box)
- 10 pieces in a small box
- Box size (approx.)
- 80 x 120 x 20 mm
- Small box weight (approx.)