Spray type compact etching system (ES-410)
Desktop size spray etching system
This is a compact spray etching system for single-sided substrate fabrication that can be placed on a desk. Conveyor transfer system allows for easy processing by simply inserting the substrate to be etched. The spray type enables high-quality substrates to be finished in a short time. Maximum processing size is 150 x 200 mm.
Equipped with safety devices (top lid safety device, emergency stop button, liquid level sensor, and leakage breaker).
- Model No.
- Material types
- Hard PVC
- Body size
- W640 x D570 x H805mm (excluding piping and other protrusions)
- Number of units
- 1 unit
- Main unit weight (excluding packaging)
- JAN code
- Country of origin
- Supplemental parts
- ES-F2 (sold separately), KS-8 (sold separately)
- A separate delivery charge is required for this product. The amount varies depending on the delivery area. The price shown is for the main unit only and does not include installation and training fees.
- Ivory color, transparent front only
- Input power supply
- AC 100V 50/60Hz 1kVA
- Etchable substrate dimensions
- 150 x 200mm
- Processing process
- Feeding → Etching → Drawing
- Maximum processing size
- 150 x 200mm
- Conveyor speed
- 37-397mm/min (variable)
- Maximum etchant volume
- Processing liquid
- Ferric chloride solution (designated as H-20L by Sanhayato)
- Etching area spray pressure
- Max 0.11MPa (when new liquid)