I want to cut a lot of things.
Do you have a problem like this?
- Paper, flat cables, etc. are too soft to cut straight!
- Glass epoxy boards, aluminum plates, etc. are hard and take a long time to cut!
From paper to aluminum plates, Sanhayato's light, reliable, and excellent cutting performance hand cutter can cut both soft and hard materials!
Features of Sanhayato's hand cutters
- ✔ Special Shape
- The blade shape is an arched curve, enabling clean cutting at any position.
- ✔ High-grade blade material
- The hardening method used for high-grade blades enables clean cutting of soft materials such as resin and flat cable, as well as hard materials such as metal and glass epoxy materials.
- ✔ Excellent durability
- Superior durability keeps sharpness.
- ✔ Safe locking mechanism
- When the lever is fully lifted, it automatically locks, allowing safe material changeover and positioning.
The medium-sized PC-310 can also be locked with the lever down.
- ✔ Reliable after-sales service
- We can resharpen blades or replace them with new ones, even if the sharpness deteriorates.※so you can use it for many years to come.
- (Re-sharpening and new blade replacement are available for a fee.
- Replacement blades for PC-210 and PC-310 are also available.
|Material Classification||Material name||Cuttable thickness (mm)|
|Printed wiring material||Glass epoxy material
Glass Composite Materials
|Paper phenolic materials||1.6|
|Resin board||Bake board||1.5|
|Vinyl chloride board
|Metal Board||Copper Sheet
|Soft iron plate||0.8|
|Pure aluminum sheet||1.0|
|Other tools||Flat cable
- Paper phenolic material and resin board can be cut cleanly when the material is heated.
Three types to suit your work. Also available for customization.
Maximum cutting size: 200 mm
Table size: 275 x 100 mm
Maximum cutting size: 350 mm
Table size: 445 x 200 mm
Maximum cutting size: 600 mm
Table size: 750 x 750 mm