*Limited stock* High-res audio DAC board for Raspberry Pi (AS-E404)
Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi
By attaching this board to the Raspberry Pi's expansion connector, it can be used as a high-resolution audio player with headphone amplifier. 32bit, 384kHz PCM-compatible high-performance high-resolution audio stereo DAC (PCM5122) and stereo amplifier with built-in electronic volume (TPA6011A4) are included. It is equipped with a Φ3.5mm stereo mini plug, a terminal block for speaker connection, and a DC jack.
No replacement or successor product is available after the end of sales.
- Model No.
- Main unit size
- 56 x 65mm
- 1 piece
- Product size (including packaging, approx.)
- 110 x 150 x 33 mm
- Weight (including packaging, approx.)
- JAN code
- Country of origin
- Accessories (Contents of set)
- Metal spacers x 4, Screws x 4, Nuts x 4
- Supplemental parts
- AC adapter: AD-S525B (sold separately)
- Input power supply
- DC 5V
- On-board IC
- Onboard DAC: TI's high-performance high-resolution audio DAC PCM5122 (32bit, 384kHz), Onboard amplifier: TI's TPA6011A4 audio stereo amplifier IC with built-in electronic volume (max. 3W)
- BNC connector or input terminal (sine wave: ~1MHz, triangle wave: ~0.5MHz, square wave: ~0.2MHz)